So far I have been to some interesting places that I highly recommend. Been here only a few weeks and I already have a list of great places to go!
-Central Market: interesting store with lots of different kinds of organic and imported foods. Expensive though
-Botanical gardens: Very pretty and only a few minutes from Ft. Sam
-Rodeo! So much fun! at the ATT center
-Cowboya: great dancehall, everyone is there to have fun, very relaxed setting! Dont have to dance to have a good time, they have a free bull ride
-Riverwalk: a must see, very different setting depending on the time of day. Would recommend going during the day, evening, and night to understand the different sides of the Riverwalk
-The Quarry Mall: interesting building, the theater is in an old quarry and is only 6.50 for a movie
La Madeliene: good french food and very reasonable prices
-Gristmill: amazing little place with great food
-Sushi Zushi: If you like sushi its a great place, tons of different types to choose from
Outlet mall: both Tanger and Prime are right next to each other, over 300 stores to pick from depending on style and budget
Lots of places I still want to go and see, but this is a good start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment