Friday, February 12, 2010

Chocolate, Chocolate, and more Chocolate!

Last night we went out for hibachi dinner and a midnight showing of Valentine's Day. It was a late night after a very long day and I fell asleep as soon as I fell asleep. Went to the ID card office this morning since my card had stopped working. They said that my paperwork has been erased and I have been kicked out of the system, but they don't know why! I have to go back next week to re-enter all my paperwork. Should be lots of fun!

I decided to go to the chocolate festival at Central Market, they had chocolate from all over the world. They had some very unique types of chocolate, including chocolate covered bacon! I wanted to try it, but it was over $7 a bar, and I didn't think it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment