Monday, February 1, 2010

Day 0

I got to the main bldg where we had to get our room key and sign in. I headed over to my room to unpack my car and thankfully didnt get lost. The fist place to sign in is on the right side of the street near the main entrance, its a big building and you can't miss it. I decided to see what other paperwork I needed to get done so I headed over to Willis Hall. I hadn't realized they were right next to each other! This stop took a bit longer, they took 2 copies of my orders and I had to verify that my information was correct. This afternoon we meet up at 1600 to do more paperwork and get our height and weight checked. I believe we will only be there for a few hours and then free time, but first formation tomorrow is at 0400!!! What for, I have no idea.

Things I have learned:
It's not like LDAC: we had to find out by ourselves what we need to do and when and where. There is very little direction.
Try to get in early! Lines started forming at 10am this morning and its taking hours for people to get through, it took me about 2 hours to figure things out and get around, and that was without lines.

1 comment:

  1. That first formation was so chaotic!! I hope its not too cold for you! Do you have a roomie?? I am glad the drive went well and that you took your time. Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete